Tuesday, April 28, 2009

mp3 file in FileDen

it has been a long search for a free online storage tool to upload my mp3 files. After reading some review articles in this issue and tried other different tools , I found that FileDen did work for mp3 files and got the right link.

There are several free online storage web sites, such as box.net, FileQube, and so on. These online storage sites all provide the capability for its users to upload files and links. However, the uploaded files in these tools do not work for the RSS process. Finally I found FileDen can work for the podcasting process. Here is my mp3 file uploaded that in that web stie. podcast history

1 comment:

Mr. Burns' Students Web Quests said...

Dr. Chen,

Thank you for the introduction into Podcasting and Podcasting History. I found your presentation both informative and enjoyable. I am not a fan of Podcasting, but I would like to start a Podcast of my music, which I understant Podcasting is a good forum for music sharing. Thank you again.

Alvin Burns/2010-2011 CSU Grad, Student